STEPS TO GETTING INVOLVED
Requirements to play:
- Must be over 18 years old - if currently in college, you may not participate if your college has a team.
- Must be available for 50% or more of regular season games (game schedule announced at tryouts).
- Pay team dues (varies each year depending on number of players we have).
- Become or renew your membership with USLacrosse & provide team with USLacrosse number.
Couple things about tryouts:
- While we aren't a team for beginners, our main criteria you can catch, throw and get along with people.
- We don't always take everyone who tryouts - it all depends on how many spots we have on our roster.
- If you miss tryouts we have offered alternative dates - however, years with big turn outs we may not.
- We do expect that you bring your own gear to tryouts (mouthguard, stick and goggles).
We are no longer taking people for 2017 season, shoot us an email if you are interested for the 2018 season.